At www.foragentsonly.com, Progressive agents can effortlessly manage customer policies online. The ForAgentsOnly portal allows both new agents and seasoned veterans to work faster and provide a better quality of service.
By logging into your Progressive account, you can access agent-only features and services in a single convenient location. Here are some of the perks associated with a “for agents only” account:
- Higher claims
- A specialized class of coverage
- Compact agency technology
- Competitive rates
- Instant customer service assistance
Register For an Account at www.foragentsonly.com
Are you an existing Progressive agent or authorized user? You can register for a ForAgentsOnly account in a couple of minutes.
Keep your User ID or Agent Code and password information handy. Then please follow these simple steps to login to your ForAgentsOnly account:
- Visit the registration page: https://www.foragentsonly.com/registration/terms.aspx. ]
- Read the terms and conditions and choose the “I accept” option
- Fill out the registration form
- Click on the submit button
Have an Account But Forgot Your ForAgentsOnly.com Password?
Recovering passwords is a straightforward process. Follow these steps:
- Visit the Forgot Your Password page: https://www.foragentsonly.com/registration/forgotpassword/
- Enter your Agent Code/ID
- Answer the Security Code You Set While Creating the Account
- You’ll be asked to create a new password. Enter it twice.
Are You An Agency Not Yet Registered with Progressive?
Agencies or brokers not currently registered with Progressive but interested in doing so can apply at aqn.foragentsonly.com to join with us. Note that there are some prerequisites to qualify for an account:
- A Valid License in good standing with the Department of Insurance. The details you will have to furnish include the Agency Legal Name, Agency Contact Information, and Agency Federal Tax ID.
- An Active Agency P & C Errors & Omissions Policy. The policy must have a minimum aggregate value of $300,000.
The other agency-related information we need includes your carrier information, production reports, and details of the entities with an ownership interest in your agency. We will conduct background checks for verification.
You will be requested to fill out a questionnaire with 4 sections: Profile, Licensing, Production, and Marketing. You can save a partially-filled application form for later, so long as you return within 90 days.
Expect the application to take 45 minutes. The licensing and territory sales manager will then review your application. If we need additional information, we will reach out to you.
You will receive a notification if your application is approved or declined. If your request is approved, you’ll be able to register for a www.foragentsonly.com account.
Manage Your Profile
Once you successfully login into your ForAgentsOnly account, you will be able to manage your profile. Here is an overview of the various options:
- My Profile: The My Profile screen displays the information you used to register the account, like the Company Name and Industry. The Contact Information screen lets you update your contact details.
- Profile Maintenance: In profile maintenance mode, your profile will be automatically updated based on changes in the MLS database.
- Automatic vs. manual: If you don’t wish for automatic updates to be made, you can change to manual mode. Manual mode is enabled by default if you aren’t registered with any MLS.
- Other information: This tab allows you to update details like Office Address, if your home base changes.
- Let Me Add a Listing: You can add business listings here.
- View My Hit Statistics: The portal keeps track of the number of views your profile has registered. You can check the count here.
- Check Out the New Agent Mail: You get special offers and helpful information delivered in your inbox here.
Access Agents-Only Services
Progressive is committed to providing you with the support you need to grow your business. Agents get access to support services that were carefully developed over a 75-year period – that’s how long we’ve been in business.
- Claims assistance: We offer claims assistance services to our agents. We have an experienced team of attorneys and management liability experts at hand to guide you through the process.
- Consultations: If you encounter a legal problem and need expert guidance, you can contact our legal team. The lawyers are on call during normal business hours. Normal attorney-client privileges like full confidentiality will apply.
- Human resource help: You’ll find HR resources available to download on the portal to help you run your business. This includes offer letters, disciplinary notices, data sheets, employment applications, and vacation approval forms.
- Employee handbooks: With an employee handbook template, you can make a customized handbook for your employees.
- Customer notifications: You can keep your customers in the loop by scheduling SMS alerts and emails.
Recommendations and Troubleshooting
We recommend you create a strong password that’s hard to guess. Use special characters and numbers. Keep your login information safe and don’t share it with anyone.
If you have trouble registering or logging in, you can call our helpline: 1-877-776-2436. Alternatively, send us as an email at Internet Help@progressiveagent.com. We’ll be in touch with you shortly.